Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> on 2007/05/15 12:18:42 UTC

[Vote-Summary] Bob Harner as a Lenya commiter

On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 21:22 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> I propose Bob Harner to become a new committer.

I counted 4 +1

=> the vote has passed.

Welcome, Bob, as an apache lenya committer. Please fax your signed CLA
as per the instructions at

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

and please let us know what your desired login is (with some
alternatives, in case your first choice is taken)

as soon as your signed CLA is processed, you will get your account
information.

salu2

Re: [Vote-Summary] Bob Harner as a Lenya commiter

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
On 5/15/07, Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 21:22 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > I propose Bob Harner to become a new committer.
>
> I counted 4 +1
>
> => the vote has passed.

Woo hoo!

Thanks, everybody

> Welcome, Bob, as an apache lenya committer. Please fax your signed CLA
> as per the instructions at
>
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
>
> and please let us know what your desired login is (with some
> alternatives, in case your first choice is taken)

bobharner, or bharner