Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Marcos Hack <ma...@voicetechnology.com.br> on 2007/03/08 20:07:20 UTC

Geronimo and Google SummerOfCode 2007

Hi folks,

I'm interested to start to work in Geronimo project development and
perhaps participate of Google Summer of Code 2007.

Are there some Geronimo's project ideas to this year?

Anyway, I starting to study Geronimo and hope to can help in development
soon as possible. My interest area is Clustering, HA and Management.

Best regards,

Marcos Hack

Re: Geronimo and Google SummerOfCode 2007

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Hi Marcos,

I think your help would be perfect, especially where you interest lies.

Let me find out about our Google Summer of Code status and see what we
can do.

Feel free to look in the sandbox at gcache.  It is the basis of a
hub/spoke/star clustering framework.

Thanks,

Jeff