Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Alan Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2012/12/19 05:39:06 UTC

CI setup

Do we have any Jenkins/CI servers set up for this project?  Just wondering.

Regards,
Alan

Re: CI setup

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
rat plugin is configured to audit the source code in verify phase which is
after package and before install.  I didn't commit the code until a minute
ago.  Try to sync up the trunk code to see the difference.

regards,
Eric

Re: CI setup

Posted by Alan Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com>.