Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Solomon Duskis <sd...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/28 19:43:25 UTC

Patch for branch-1

How do I submit a patch for branch-1?  There are some changes in master
that ought to get into branch-1.  Right now, the build seems to be failing
because the patch is being applied against master rather than branch-1.
Here's an example: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-12598

-Solomon

Re: Patch for branch-1

Posted by Matteo Bertozzi <th...@gmail.com>.
Hadoop QA is only running against master patches,
in general you attach a patch with a suffix of -branch1.patch
and, at the moment, the committer is responsible to test the patch before
push.

Matteo