Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/12 13:45:06 UTC

shorter expressions

Hi,

I have a page on which very often I have to use expressions like:
#{adminManagedBean.ordersController.currentOrder.SOMETHING}

Is there a way to make it shorter, so that I declare at the beggining
of the page some value and then use #{value.SOMETHING} instead?

regards,
michael

--
stawicki@gmail.com
http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Re: shorter expressions

Posted by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Volker,

on more question: is there a way to make NetBeans auto-complete work
with the alias name?

regards,
michael

--