Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Mike Chen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/26 13:59:02 UTC

StripAttachment not present in james-2.3.2.jar

Inspect the contents of the james-2.3.2.jar being shipped with the current
release version binary.
org.apache.james.transport.mailets.StripAttachment is missing, even thought
it is listed under "Standard Mailets" in the web documentation.

Sure, I could compile my own from source. Just wondering what happened? Is
StripAttachment deprecated?

Re: StripAttachment not present in james-2.3.2.jar

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Yes..

Bye,
Norman