Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2016/11/11 03:30:49 UTC

Please update your Jenkins job configs ASAP

Hi Accumulo devs!

A couple of days ago I removed labels from the jenkins nodes (as promised in an earlier mail) and at the same
time I changed your builds to remove the ‘yahoo-not-h2’ label and replace it with ‘Hadoop’.

Looks like your jobs have reverted back to the ‘yahoo-not-h2’ label and are now awaiting in the queue for a node that
doesn’t exist.

Please update your jobs using whatever method (job-dsl etc) so your jobs can resume building.

See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins+node+labels <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins+node+labels> for the upto date slimmed down
label listing. As you’ll see the ‘Hadoop’ label gives you (currently a minimum of) 10 nodes and choosing
(Hadoop||ubuntu) gives you 27 nodes!.

Recap - there is NO YAHOO-NOT-H2 LABEL. It is not needed - H2 is the same as any other node.

Thanks!

Gav… (ASF Infra.)

Re: Please update your Jenkins job configs ASAP

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Hi Gav,

Thanks for the heads up.
I didn't see any of our jobs using that label. However, I did make sure all
ours changed to (Hadoop||ubuntu) and aborted a currently running build, to
make sure that its next run used these nodes.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Hi Gav,