Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2020/03/10 17:23:23 UTC

[VOTE] Apache NetBeans utilities plugins (nbm-maven-plugin 4.5, nb-repository-plugin 1.6)

Dear members of Apache NetBeans community.

I want to call a vote on releasing Apache NetBeans utilities plugins they
can be built independently

nbm-maven-plugin version 4.5

a)

nb-repository-plugin 1.6

b)

a)

nbm-maven-plugin is an Apache Maven plugin that make possible to use Maven
for developing

Apache NetBeans Platform instead of Apache Ant

Changes since 4.4:

Reorder of harness executable during cluster-app goal

site and test fixes.

The voting artefacts sources are located here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans-maven-utilities/nbm
-maven-plugin/nbm-maven-plugin-4.5/

Sources: https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-nbm-maven-plugin with
the commit id 824c5761fab4164b56698efe59260a50e84ee8e7(tag
nbm-maven-plugin-4.5)

b)

nb-repository-plugin is an Apache Maven plugin that make possible to use
Maven for populating a maven repository with an installation of Apache
NetBeans

Changes since 1.6:

- jdk-8

- Remove download mojo

- parameter removed: nexusIndexDirectory

- parameter added:   externallist           csv file to match
sha1;mavencoordinate;module. attempt to resolve NETBEANSINFRA-12 can be
created using ant download-all-extbins

Aim is to avoid downloading index (800M, 15min on Asf Jenkins) for element
that NetBeans can generate in the same way docs,nbms,sources are generated

The voting artefacts sources are located here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans-maven-utilities/nb-
repository-plugin/nb-repository-plugin-1.6/

Sources: https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-nb-repository-plugin
with the commit id 89852efaee3982acc6c111976e6f1764d9a0da1c(tag
nb-repository-plugin-1.6)

----

Artefacts are staged in the following repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1057/

----

Key file is here:

https://downloads.apache.org/netbeans/KEYS

The vote is open for at least 72h.

Best Regards

Eric Barboni (skygo)

Re: [VOTE] Apache NetBeans utilities plugins (nbm-maven-plugin 4.5, nb-repository-plugin 1.6)

Posted by Josh Juneau <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Josh Juneau
juneau001@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
https://www.apress.com/us/search?query=Juneau

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
+1 (sorry for not voting earlier, tried everything some says ago and looked
good).

Gj