Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Main, David" <da...@Mitel.COM> on 2002/06/28 09:42:13 UTC

running multiple instances as NT services

I've successfully set up multiple instances of Tomcat 4 on Windows 2000, and am using batch files to manually change CATALINA-BASE and start up / shut down each instance.

Now, I'd like to be able to run the instances as NT services. Does anyone know how to do this? I used Javaservice.exe ( http://www.alexandriasc.com/software/JavaService/documentation.html) successfully with a single instance of Tomcat, but I can't see how to make it work for multiple instances.

Thanks in advance,

David