Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2018/07/25 13:10:39 UTC

[Question] Where could I find the ignite website template?

Hi ignite community
    I am PPMC member of Apache SkyWalking(Incubating). I am interested in your official website[1].
It is a very good design. May I use this as the template to build SkyWalking's new website[2]? And where could I find the template source codes?

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/index.html
[2] http://skywalking.apache.org/

Thanks for helping.

----------------
Wu Sheng
Apache SkyWalking

Re: [Question] Where could I find the ignite website template?

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Wu,

I don't see any obstacles why you can't reuse our design.

In general, we don't have any specific template. Our site is a set of
custom CSS and HTML files stored here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ignite/site/trunk

Feel free to reach out to Prachi (copied) who helps us a lot with the site
development.

--

Denis