Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Ramon F Herrera <ra...@patriot.net> on 2012/09/12 16:11:55 UTC

Logistic note about NNTP access

To the kind folks in charge of the newsgroup. (Thanks!!)

This is the first time I see this unusual behavior: I can post original
posts (ie, top level) but I cannot reply to anything.

Yesterday I made several posts and replies to existent posts. The latter
never showed up.

-Ramon

Re: Logistic note about NNTP access

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
This isn't a newsgroup. You're posting to a mailing list.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab