Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Fabian Schwarzer <fa...@gmx.de> on 2011/08/24 18:34:20 UTC

Book covering 1.5

Hi!

Does anyone know if there is anyone out there writing a book covering the upcoming Wicket release 1.5?
Or is e.g. Wicket in Action planing a new edition?

Thanks,
Fabian

Re: Book covering 1.5

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
There are few articles about the new request processing architecture
and mounting of pages and resources at http://wicketinaction.com.
I'm planning to add another for the new event mechanism soon.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 7:34 PM, Fabian Schwarzer
<fa...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Does anyone know if there is anyone out there writing a book covering the upcoming Wicket release 1.5?
> Or is e.g. Wicket in Action planing a new edition?
>
> Thanks,
> Fabian

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

Re: Book covering 1.5

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
We are running a couple of products on 1.5 and are having no problems.
I'd say go ahead and migrate now. Then you'll probably be ready for
when 1.5 are released depending on project complexity. Although afaik
it was not so hard to go from 1.4 - 1.5 will be a little harder going
from 1.3 to 1.5..

regards Nino

Re: Book covering 1.5

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.