Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ch Praveena <ps...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/06 08:03:32 UTC

Installation of WTP

Hi all,

    Did any one install WTP on Fedora.. I could not get a proper run command
in it..

Please say me the steps for installation and configuring,
wtp-all-in-one-sdk-R-2.0.1-20070926042742-linux-gtk

Praveena Chalamcharla,
Securview....

Re: Installation of WTP

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Once the archive is extracted, it will create an 'eclipse' directory under
the directory you extracted the archive to.  There should a file with name
'eclipse' under this directory.  You may have to do a 'chmod +x eclipse' in
order to execute this file to launch Eclipse IDE.

++Vamsi