Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Shekhar Bhati <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/17 14:23:45 UTC

issues in Javascript and accessing DLL files while using batik

Hi ,

I am working on a applicationwhere we are using Batik SVG Viewer and we are
facing following issues:

   - We are trying to implement the print functionality in our applicatio
   where the Batik applet has to communicate with some DLL files. Here the
   process is very slow and sometimes it even fails to do it. Is it a known
   issue in Batik?
   - We have implemented javascript in our application with Batik for some
   functionalities.But we are facing some issue in javascript like the 'parent'
   object of the document is not accessible and it gives null; here this same
   functionality was working with ASV , which we were using earlier.

I will be greatful if anyone can throw some light on my issues.

Thanks & regards,

Re: issues in Javascript and accessing DLL files while using batik

Posted by Helder Magalhães <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shekhar,

> I am working on a applicationwhere we are using Batik SVG Viewer and we are
> facing following issues:

Got a 'déjà vu' feeling this had been asked a couple of days ago. ;-)
I've already replied to that [1] although, as I've changed the subject
(in order to make it more clear), the mailing list seems to have
assumed a new thread.

Note that replies are, by default, configured to be sent to the
mailing list other than to individuals directly. I've CC'ed you
(manually) this time, but generally one should subscribe to the
desired mailing list(s) [2].

Hope this helps,
 Helder

[1] http://www.nabble.com/Batik-applet-integration-(was-%22Re%3A-Using-Batik-to-convert-Tiff-to--JPG%22)-tt23573291.html