Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2021/01/16 14:11:01 UTC

Re: Migration of project website from Apache CMS

Hi, and happy New Year!

Has there been a vote on migrating the project's website, or other progress on the migration?

Thanks!

Andrew

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org>.
Thank you for letting me know.

Andrew

--
Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor

Re: Migration of project website from Apache CMS

Posted by Arjan Seijkens Hagemans <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,