Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Arnaud Simon <as...@redhat.com> on 2008/06/30 16:03:23 UTC

CruiseControl

Hello,

As you may have noticed I have created a new module named "cc" that
holds CruiseControl config files and scripts. There is a documentation
page at: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/CruiseControl

Let me know if you are having issues running CC.

I would also like to discuss whether I should check in my scripts for
running the Sun JMS TCK. The idea would be to comment this CC project as
default. But somebody that has access to Sun JMS TCK would be quickly up
and running. I am not sure we are even allowed to check in those TCK
scripts. What do you guys think about that?

Thanks

Arnaud