Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Reza <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/11/09 17:41:47 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache DeviceMap from the incubator

So this vote closes with 4 binding +1:

Bertrand D., Kevan M., Mark S., and Dave F.

Jan I. did express he favored this, but did not explicitely give a +1.

Thank you to everyone that voted and participated in this thread...!

Reza

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 10:17 PM, Reza <re...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> ...let me know if (and when) we can begin, assuming we get approved...

Sure, I'll be at this November 19th meeting and will relay the
information as soon as it's public!

-Bertrand

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache DeviceMap from the incubator

Posted by Reza <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Great! So the post graduation process is pretty lengthy. So let me know if (and when) we can begin, assuming we get approved.

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#new-project-hand-over

> ...Thats great news! You mentioned you will put this on next months board
> agenda? So thats December?...

I meant the next board meeting's agenda, that's next week, November 19th

-Bertrand

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache DeviceMap from the incubator

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Reza <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thats great news! You mentioned you will put this on next months board agenda? So thats December?
Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 9 November 2014 17:41, Reza <re...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> So this vote closes with 4 binding +1:
>
> Bertrand D., Kevan M., Mark S., and Dave F.
>
> Jan I. did express he favored this, but did not explicitely give a +1.

ups my fault (or my keyboards), I meant to give a +1.

rgds
jan I

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 5:41 PM, Reza <re...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> So this vote closes with 4 binding +1:
> Bertrand D., Kevan M., Mark S., and Dave F....

Thanks! I'll add the resolution to next month's board agenda.

-Bertrand

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache DeviceMap from the incubator

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,