Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/11/10 06:02:03 UTC

Re: two discrepancies:

> 2) I'm getting into the suexec business - httpd.h has:
>
>   /* The path to the suExec wrapper, can be overridden in Configuration */
>   #ifndef SUEXEC_BIN
>   #define SUEXEC_BIN "/usr/local/etc/httpd/sbin/suexec"
>   #endif
>
> I can't find a configuration directive which would set this.  Randy?
> We also need docs for this....
>
> 	Brian

There is not directive. This was made a compile time issue to
prevent mischief. If the wrapper program is found at startup
and is setuid, etc. The server will configure itself to use this
feature.

As for a Configuration directive at compile time, I suspect that
got changed or never existed... dunno.

The docs... I'll be supplying these and the Rlimit stuff RSN.