Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Robert DiBlasi <r_...@hotmail.com> on 2002/03/04 20:55:43 UTC

Request for

Batik Team,

<max-wrote>
What precisely is the process for getting Robert commit access to Batik?A
current committer or Robert should ask for it?
</max-wrote>

<vincent-wrote>
Robert should ask for it if that is what he wants to do (I'd be
very happy if that is the case!). Then, the current commiters have
to vote on it.
</vincent-wrote>

  Vincent, I would be honored to have commit access to the CVS repository
for Batik!.....I understand that there is a process that
is in place so to make it official:

   I would like to be granted commit access to the CVS repository for Batik?

<max-wrote>
>I think he'd be great at keeping the site current and the content
>meaningful, and would have valuable opinions on the direction of the
>product, but of course I can't officially propose such a thing. The
>Batik site needs to be as accessible as possible, in my opinion - I
>think Robert could be a big help with this.
</max-wrote>

<vincent-wrote>
Yes. We are doing our best to make the web site usable, but any
extra help would be welcome!
</vincent-wrote>

  I would love to help make the web site for Batik ToolKit as user friendly
as possible. I believe in sharing information.....it is one of the main
reasons I am interested in open-source moment.....

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
http://www.svgnotebook.com

Robert A. DiBlasi

Re: Request for

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Robert,

Thanks for offering to contribute to the Batik documentation. We'll have
a vote from the commiters and get back to you ASAP.

Cheers,
V.