Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/04/05 19:32:25 UTC

Example config to use a Jewel combination of themes

Hi

I want to let you know how themes in Jewel will work with your apps :)

I created some themes, but I'll be creating the rest as I get the initial
code in develop
For now I created light / no flat / themes for colors blue, topaz and
emerald

I configured JewelExample with the following code

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.royale.framework</groupId>
<artifactId>Jewel-Light-NoFlat-Primary-Blue-Theme</artifactId>
<version>0.9.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
<type>swc</type>
<scope>theme</scope>
<classifier>js</classifier>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.royale.framework</groupId>
<artifactId>Jewel-Light-NoFlat-Secondary-Topaz-Theme</artifactId>
<version>0.9.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
<type>swc</type>
<scope>theme</scope>
<classifier>js</classifier>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.royale.framework</groupId>
<artifactId>Jewel-Light-NoFlat-Emphasized-Emerald-Theme</artifactId>
<version>0.9.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
<type>swc</type>
<scope>theme</scope>
</dependency>

So you only need to change themes to get the combo you want

All theme css are generated on the fly with JewelTheme (that theme is the
"master" theme and use SASS to generate all the possible CSS files and put
them in the projects that needs that files)

So if I change something, I only need to compile SASS to update all theme
projects :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Example config to use a Jewel combination of themes

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
I'm just saying that this is something which simply needs to be checked. :)
We shouldn't based our development only on script building. Let me handle
that one once I get a chance.

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Example config to use a Jewel combination of themes

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
ok Piotr,

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Carlos,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Example config to use a Jewel combination of themes

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr,