Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Lakkapragada, Ravi B" <ra...@groton.pfizer.com> on 2001/11/12 22:23:49 UTC

To identify the Servlets

Hi ,

I am using the Java classes with in the JSPs , but i am getting errors which
says  the so and so class couldnt be found.

the directory structure  i am using  for  the context   pravi is as follows

        JSPS in                                      /pravi

       Servlets and Java classes in           /pravi/WEB-INF/classes

  and i am using  Tomcat 4.01   on win2k machine .

  Could any one please tell me what am i doing wrong , or am i missing any
conf files to set classes directory ,

Thanks in Advance .

Regards,
Ravi

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

Re: To identify the Servlets

Posted by Matyas William Egyhazy <mw...@cms.mail.virginia.edu>.
makes sure your servlets are mapped correctly in the web.xml file.

matt