Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Grant <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/29 20:00:34 UTC

spam reports

I'm trying to create my own spam report template.

spamassassin seems to be putting in an extra return or linefeed when I do this:

clear_report_template
report _REPORT_

What I get in the headers is this:

real name\r\n  * -0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record\r\n  *
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message\r\n  ____\r

The \n after the ____ seems to make Outlook separate the headers from
the body and all the rest of the report and any following headers come
out in the body of the message.

Is there some way to eliminate the superfluous linefeed or carriage return?

Is there any way to get rid of the ___ lines?

Michael Grant

Re: spam reports

Posted by Michael Grant <mi...@gmail.com>.
Never mind.  My problems were not coming from spamd at all.  They were
coming from milter-spamc which was calling spamd.

Michael Grant

Re: spam reports

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.