Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org> on 2005/05/22 10:54:22 UTC

Next release [was: RE: patch instructions for JndiDataSourceFactory

Mickey,

your calls for a new release have been read. It makes no sense whatsoever
to repeat them a dozen times.

May I remind you that Torque is a project which consists of voluntary
contributions. Speaking only for myself, almost all of the work I do for
Torque is done in my spare time, so I take the liberty of going at my own
pace.

Then, I would like to make sure that the new release is stable. This means
that I want to look at the open issues and see if they can be resolved
before taking any other action.

Oh, before I forget it, the code change mentioned below actually IS
released in Torque 3.1.1

       Thomas