Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com> on 2015/04/04 11:21:58 UTC

Re: Antwort: Re: Concerning Releases / Settings

Hi Georg,

I just checked the trunk and I can’t compile

trunk> svn up
Updating '.':
At revision 1671257.
trunk> mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 3 projects -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.fulcrum:fulcrum-cache:1.1.1-SNAPSHOT (/Users/sgoeschl/work/asf/fulcrum/trunk/cache/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact org.apache.fulcrum:fulcrum-parent:pom:2-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 19, column 11 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.fulcrum:fulcrum-configuration:1.0.3-SNAPSHOT (/Users/sgoeschl/work/asf/fulcrum/trunk/configuration/impl/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact org.apache.fulcrum:fulcrum-parent:pom:2-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 22, column 11 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.fulcrum:fulcrum-crypto:1.0.8-SNAPSHOT (/Users/sgoeschl/work/asf/fulcrum/trunk/crypto/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact org.apache.fulcrum:fulcrum-parent:pom:2-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 19, column 11 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR] [Help 2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException

It seems the fulcrum-parent.pom is missing in my setup ….

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.
No wonder they call me “Senile Software Engineer” :-(

Sigi

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Hi Siegfried,

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.