Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mohammad Tag EL-Deen <mt...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/12 10:02:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Does apache1.3 support filter?

I'm using filter in my website. it was hosted on Tomcat and Resin.
When i host the site on apache 1.3, the site not working.
So,Does apache1.3 support filter?

--
Respectfully,
Mohammad Tag EL-Deen

Re: [users@httpd] Does apache1.3 support filter?

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Sunday 12 February 2006 09:02, Mohammad Tag EL-Deen wrote:
> I'm using filter in my website. it was hosted on Tomcat and Resin.
> When i host the site on apache 1.3, the site not working.
> So,Does apache1.3 support filter?

No.  Filter support is one of the improvements in Apache 2.x over
older versions.

But your mention of Tomcat and Resin leads me to suspect that may
not be what you meant to ask.

--
Nick Kew