Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Venkateswara Rao Dokku <dv...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/05 12:00:57 UTC

Hbase clustering

Hi,
     I want to install H-base cluster on 2/3 nodes. I learnt that in order
to do this work I need to have zookeeper,Hadoop& habse. Can you please help
me out with the links that will describe the process( How to install
zoo-keeper,hbase & hadoop separately & How to make them work together).

--
Thanks & Regards,
Venkateswara Rao Dokku,

Re: Hbase clustering

Posted by Sonal Goyal <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please check the instructions in the HBase guide:

http://hbase.apache.org/book/standalone_dist.html

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>