Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Uwe Reimann <Uw...@gmx.net> on 2001/10/22 20:20:11 UTC

SAXTransformerFactory.newTemplateHandler()

Hi all,

I was trying to convert Content-Handler-Event into a Templates-Object
using a TemplatesHandler created by
SAXTransformerFactory.newTemplatesHandler(). This did not work out with
xalan-j2_2_d11. I guess, the method newTemplatesHandler is not
implemented right in org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.
It's javadoc-entry sais "Create a new Transformer object that performs a
copy of the source to the result."  where the javadoc from
 SAXTransformerFactory sais "Get a TemplatesHandler object that can
process SAX ContentHandler events into a Templates object."

Am I missing something here or is this a bug in Xalan?

Regards, Uwe