Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Ray Chen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/29 07:34:58 UTC

javax.annotation.process depends on javax.tools

Hi All,

When I looked into javax.annotation.processing package, I noticed that
this package depends on some classes of the javax.tools package.

I searched javax.tools package in java6 branch and found that we have
not implemented it yet.

Did I miss anything? If no, do we have any plan to implement this package?

Ray Chen

Re: javax.annotation.process depends on javax.tools

Posted by Ray Chen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jimmy,

Yes, harmony has not implemented it yet,  JIRA6435 has been created
for this issue.

Posted by "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.