Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/08/07 04:53:26 UTC

[SubPatches] httpd-2.0.54-proxy-request.patch

Contained in the patch at

  http://people.apache.org/~wrowe/httpd-2.0.54-proxy-request.patch

are significantly insignificant changes which I'll entertain
separate votes to commit (one commit per bullet, below) resulting
in a smaller patch to consider for the handling of request bodies:

 * change the indention level to an appropriate amount following
       for (counter = 0; counter < headers_in_array->nelts; counter++) {
   which will be a whitespace only change

 * eliminate redundant tests of headers_in[counter].key == NULL
   and headers_in[counter].val == NULL as this was tested immediately
   after the line
       for (counter = 0; counter < headers_in_array->nelts; counter++) {

 * replace the bogus abuse of apr_strnatcasecmp with strcasecmp

I believe the resulting patch following these three commits will
be somewhat simpler for folks to review.  Please vote.

Bill

   (don't set up else code blocks following an if case which
   results in an absolute 'return', especially when we were
   breaking 80-col limits left and right)

 *

Re: [SubPatches] httpd-2.0.54-proxy-request.patch

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 09:53 PM 8/6/2005, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>   (don't set up else code blocks following an if case which
>   results in an absolute 'return', especially when we were
>   breaking 80-col limits left and right)

Ignore... sorry, that referred to a bit of code that no longer
is an issue.