Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/14 18:31:24 UTC

New Service

I was thinking about adding MongoDB as a new service in Whirr.

We are using it at Sunnytrail [1] and it would be great if I could
easily deploy test environments in the cloud.

What do you think? Does it fit? Would you find it useful?

[1] http://www.thesunnytrail.com/

--
Andrei Savu -- andreisavu.ro

Re: New Service

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@jclouds.org>.
+1

Mongo support would help clarify understanding in nosql space, as it
reduces the upfront effort understanding how to provision.  Also, over
time, portable use cases could be added to help people compare pros
and cons across services.

-A