Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/03 02:01:37 UTC

Current "patch available' and open issues

Hi folks,
Here's a link to a almost 40 JIRAs where patches are available.
We should review them and either close as won't fix, drop "patch
available" if the patch doesn't pass muster, or commit.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+PIG+AND+status+%3D+%22Patch+Available%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

Also, here's a link to currently open issues (539 of them!):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+PIG+AND+status+%3D+Open+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC%2C+priority+DESC

Thanks,
-Dmitriy

Re: Current "patch available' and open issues

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
Ditto. I think this report should definitely help. Filed the ticket:

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.