Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com> on 2005/11/25 12:23:12 UTC

Re: [m2] new hibernate+ejbdoclet+webdoclet plugin announcement

There is now a hibernate plugin in the sandbox.
https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/hibernatedoclet-
maven-plugin

Since I don't use it I've only included the @destDir mapping - if you
decided to use it then please send me any mappings that you add yourself
and I can then get them committed.

agwilliams1000@codehaus.org

Thanks
- Ashley

Posted by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com>.
Thanks for the pointer, I've seen it too - however the code looked
very time consuming
to reverse engineer so I spent my time elsewhere.

Patches welcome of course!

Posted by Srepfler Srgjan <sr...@lnksystem.com>.

Posted by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com>.
Sorry, yes - for the time being ;)

Posted by Srepfler Srgjan <sr...@lnksystem.com>.

Posted by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com>.

Posted by Srepfler Srgjan <sr...@lnksystem.com>.
Ashley Williams wrote:

> There is now a hibernate plugin in the sandbox.
> https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/hibernatedoclet-
> maven-plugin
>

> Since I don't use it I've only included the @destDir mapping - if you
> decided to use it then please send me any mappings that you add yourself
> and I can then get them committed.
>
> agwilliams1000@codehaus.org
>
> Thanks
> - Ashley

Hi,
I've downloaded the source and am having problems in reaching the end as
some artifacts are missing; Following is the log:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/mojo/4/mojo-4.pom
4K downloaded
[INFO]
[INFO] Building hibernatedoclet
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin: checking
for updates from central
Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugin-plugin/2.0/maven-plugin-plugin-2.0.pom
2K downloaded
Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugin-plugin/2.0/maven-plugin-plugin-2.0.jar
16K downloaded
Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-java/2.0/maven-plugin-tools-java-2.0.pom
885b downloaded
Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools/2.0/maven-plugin-tools-2.0.pom
536b downloaded
Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-api/2.0/maven-plugin-tools-api-2.0.pom
865b downloaded
Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-descriptor/2.0/maven-plugin-descriptor-2.0.pom
1K downloaded
Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-registry/2.0/maven-plugin-registry-2.0.pom
1K downloaded
Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-beanshell/2.0/maven-plugin-tools-beanshell-2.0.pom
895b downloaded
Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-api/2.0/maven-plugin-tools-api-2.0.jar
22K downloaded
Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-beanshell/2.0/maven-plugin-tools-beanshell-2.0.jar
8K downloaded
Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-tools-java/2.0/maven-plugin-tools-java-2.0.jar
10K downloaded
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] snapshot org.codehaus.mojo:mant:1.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT: checking for
updates from snapshots
Downloading:
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/mant/1.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT/mant-1.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository snapshots
(http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2)
[WARNING]
        Artifact junit:junit:jar:3.8.1 retains local scope 'test'
overriding broader scope 'compile'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modify or remove
the local scope.

Downloading:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact-manager/2.0/maven-artifact-manager-2.0.jar
49K downloaded