Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Nelson, Luke" <Lu...@itssiemens.com> on 2003/11/24 21:31:00 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/authenti cator SingleSignOnEntry.java AuthenticatorBase.java BasicAuthenticator.java DigestAuthenticator.java FormAuthenticator.java NonLoginAuthenticator.java SSLAut

Brian, I believe I just fixed those issues.  See the latest patch to
9077.

Luke Nelson

HttpSession

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Nelson, Luke wrote:

> Brian, I believe I just fixed those issues.  See the latest patch to
> 9077.

Did you actually test it ? Your patch calls getLastModified, does this
really work if the session *did* timeout (and as such is no longer valid) ?

Rémy