Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Koes, Derrick" <De...@Smith-Nephew.com> on 2002/06/21 00:02:48 UTC

mod_jk for Windows

I cannot seem to find a combination of apache httpd and tomcat that will
work together.

I've tried:

Apache 1.3.26 + Tomcat 3.3.1  -- Doesn't understand any of the "Jk"
configuration..."Invalid command 'JkWorkersFile'...

Apache 1.3.26 + Tomcat 4.0.3  -- same

Apache 2.0.39 + Tomcat 4.0.3  -- Can't get to webapp's through tomcat let
alone apache (Yes, of course I can get to the examples through tomcat, but
still not through apache)

Apache 2.0.39 + Tomcat 4.0.4  -- same

/**

 * Contact information.

 */

public interface INFO

{

    static final String NAME = "Derrick Koes";

    String title = "Senior Software Engineer";

    String company = "Smith + Nephew Endoscopy";

    URL companyURL = new URL(

    http://www.smith-nephew.com/index-flash.html
<http://www.smith-nephew.com/index-flash.html> );

    String aolIM = "codeauthor2001";

    String EMAIL = "Derrick.Koes@smith-nephew.com
<ma...@smith-nephew.com> ";

    String PHONE = "(978) 749-1288";

    String FAX = "(978) 749-1487";

}

RE: mod_jk for Windows

Posted by "Sexton, George" <gs...@mhsoftware.com>.
If you would look at the bottom of the message, you would find instructions
on how to unsubscribe.

PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME. I AM NOT A MEMBER OF TOMCAT. I HAVE EMAILED THEM
SEVERAL TIMES TO STOP THIS AMTTER, BUT THEY HAVE FAILED TO DO SO. I AM
ASKING YOU TO STOP EMAILING ME.
THANK YOU!

Re: mod_jk for Windows

RE: mod_jk for Windows

Posted by Charles Sanders <c-...@wcom.com>.
I have the following working together with mod_jk:

Apache 1.3.24 > Tomcat 3.2.3
Apache 1.3.24 > Tomcat 4.0.1
Apache 1.3.26 > Tomcat 4.0.1

I also used the following setup processes:
http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-win32.xml
http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-4-win32.xml

Good Luck!