Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 06:13:19 UTC

[GSOC] - Statistics UI - Class Diagram

Hi All,

This attached class diagram is for the UI written against PHP and it
contains Controller, Data Access Object (DAO) and Data Transfer Object(DTO)
classes. I will update the diagram if any change happen while it was
implementing in the future. Any suggestions is really appreciated.

Thank You!
Best Regards,
Ashan

Re: [GSOC] - Statistics UI - Class Diagram

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Ashan,

We might also need to display statistics against each member, I can only
see cluster information in the shared diagram.
More importantly I think it would be better if you could design few mockups
to visualize the Statistics UI first. Then we could get a better
understanding of the UI components we need.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2