Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Jesse Sightler <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/28 21:08:27 UTC

JBoss EAP 6.x support?

Is this something that is being actively tested and maintained? I am trying
it with EAP 6.1.1, and receiving an error on deployment:

/juddi/src/server/jboss-eap-6.1/standalone/deployments/juddiv3.war/WEB-INF/lib/jaxb-impl-2.2.6.jar
does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.
15:03:46,166 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-3)
MSC000001: Failed to start service
jboss.deployment.unit."juddiv3.war".PARSE:
org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service
jboss.deployment.unit."juddiv3.war".PARSE: JBAS018733: Failed to process
phase PARSE of deployment "juddiv3.war"
    at
org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:127)
[jboss-as-server-7.2.1.Final-redhat-10.jar:7.2.1.Final-redhat-10]
    at
org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811)
[jboss-msc-1.0.4.GA-redhat-1.jar:1.0.4.GA-redhat-1]
    at
org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746)
[jboss-msc-1.0.4.GA-redhat-1.jar:1.0.4.GA-redhat-1]
    at
[rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
    at
[rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744) [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: JBAS015533: Web Service
endpoint org.apache.juddi.api.impl.UDDISubscriptionListenerImpl with URL
pattern /UDDISubscriptionListenerService is already registered. Web service
endpoint
org.apache.juddi.v3.client.subscription.SubscriptionCallbackListener is
requesting the same URL pattern.
    at
org.jboss.as.webservices.metadata.model.AbstractDeployment.addEndpoint(AbstractDeployment.java:60)
    at
org.jboss.as.webservices.metadata.model.JAXWSDeployment.addEndpoint(JAXWSDeployment.java:27)
    at
org.jboss.as.webservices.deployers.WSIntegrationProcessorJAXWS_POJO.processAnnotation(WSIntegrationProcessorJAXWS_POJO.java:105)
    at
org.jboss.as.webservices.deployers.AbstractIntegrationProcessorJAXWS.deploy(AbstractIntegrationProcessorJAXWS.java:92)
    at
org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:120)
[jboss-as-server-7.2.1.Final-redhat-10.jar:7.2.1.Final-redhat-10]
    ... 5 more

It seems to me that this service is actually declared twice, so I am not
sure how it is supposed to work.

Is Tomcat the only supported container at this point?

Re: JBoss EAP 6.x support?

Posted by Jesse Sightler <je...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-828

Re: JBoss EAP 6.x support?

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: JBoss EAP 6.x support?

Posted by Jesse Sightler <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: JBoss EAP 6.x support?

Posted by Jesse Sightler <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: JBoss EAP 6.x support?

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: JBoss EAP 6.x support?

Posted by Jesse Sightler <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: JBoss EAP 6.x support?

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: JBoss EAP 6.x support?

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
Jesse

Looks like we just have an open jpa jboss7 profile. Would you care to
take a stab at it? I'll open a ticket regardless

Alex

Re: JBoss EAP 6.x support?

Posted by Jesse Sightler <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: JBoss EAP 6.x support?