Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Lsitha Chamara <lc...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/27 02:13:54 UTC

Re: Some news about GSOC

Hi Florent,

Because of my hospitalization I could not go in deep in Lenya code base.
Could you please help me to get an idea about how to set up atom module ? A
document would be nice to get an idea about repository apis and the steps
of installing a module.
It would be helpful for me to create a god proposal. Since I am free for
next week with my academic stuff (lectures and Tutes) i can fully
concentrate on this.

I have gone through Apache chemistry and I thought of connecting to the
Lenya CMIS using chemistry and run some sample queries against it. Still I
am strucggiling to find the chemistry repo Url.

Your help on this is highly appreciated.

Re: Some news about GSOC

Posted by Lsitha Chamara <lc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Florent,

Thanks for the response. Yes. Now the things are clear :)

Regards
Lasitha Chamara

Re: Some news about GSOC

Posted by Florent André <fl...@apache.org>.

[...]