Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by "Bhence, Cheryl" <Ch...@xerox.com> on 2009/05/01 00:09:13 UTC

Apache Derby 10.2.2.1

I am experiencing a similar problem that is described in DERBY-4095
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4095> .  I am currently
running Apache Derby 10.2.2.0.  How do I download the patch for 10.2.2.1
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY/fixforversion/12312251) to
confirm whether it fixes my problem or not?

Thanks,

Cheryl

Re: Apache Derby 10.2.2.1

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Bhence, Cheryl wrote:

> I am experiencing a similar problem that is described in DERBY-4095
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4095>.  I am currently
> running Apache Derby 10.2.2.0.  How do I download the patch for
> 10.2.2.1
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY/fixforversion/12312251)
> to confirm whether it fixes my problem or not?

Hi Cheryl,
If you want to stick with the 10.2 branch you can build it yourself as
there hasn't been  an official Apache 10.2.x release with this fix. See
instructions at:

http://db.apache.org/derby/dev/derby_source.html

Alternately you can upgrade to the hot off the presses release
(10.5.1.1) which has this and many other fixes.   As always when
upgrading  please make sure you make a backup of your database before
upgrading in case there are any issues.

Kathey