Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sqlien <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/07/24 10:08:48 UTC

How to format timestamp(yyyy-mm-dd) in my include-form

Hi,

I would like to display only the date(yyyy-mm-dd) of my field of the type
timestamp in my include form. How to do it ?
this my form:

 <form name="listInscription" type="list"
                list-name="list" target="viewInscrCertif"  title=""
paginate-target="viewInscrCertif"
                default-title-style="tableheadtext"
default-widget-style="tabletext" default-tooltip-style="tabletext" >

       <field name="dateInscr" title="Date d'inscr">
       <display/>
       </field>
       <field name="Note" title="Note obtenue">
       <display/>
       </field>
    </form>

Thanks for your help

Re: How to format timestamp(yyyy-mm-dd) in my include-form

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
You can do that with a bsh snippet, see invoiceforms.xml for examples.

--

http://Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz support with competitive rates.

Re: How to format timestamp(yyyy-mm-dd) in my include-form

Posted by sqlien <sm...@yahoo.fr>.
Thank you Hans for your help

Sqlien

Posted by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com>.