Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Sa...@i2.com on 2002/07/17 13:36:20 UTC

To test Entity Beans on Weblogic 6.1

HI,

If i have to test the Entity Beans with Local Interface on Weblogic, how
is the configuration like the datasorurce  etc.... done...
This is not explained anywhere...
Can  anyone who has tested Entity beans, give me  the detailed info pl.

Thanks,
sathiay

RE: To test Entity Beans on Weblogic 6.1

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Sathiay,

Cactus runs the tests inside your running container. Thus your
datasource, etc is configured the same way as when you execute your
code.

Cheers,
-Vincent