Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/14 02:31:06 UTC

WMS Support

All,

We need to start thinking about web services. I know Martin has done some work in other projects using WMS/WFS. Are there any plans to move forward with OGC Service support in SIS? I would love to get this on the roadmap. Jira issue logged here [1]. WFS support to come next...

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-67

Adam

Re: WMS Support

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Many thanks for your encouragements :-)

     Martin

Re: WMS Support

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1 to taking our time, and getting there. Right now Martin, you are doing
the lion's share of the coding, so please proceed to move forward as you
see fit. If the rest of us can catch up, other directions can come quicker
potentially, depending on where we're at.

You're doing great, Martin!

Cheers,
Chris

Re: WMS Support

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Hello Adam

Re: WMS Support

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Adam,

Yep we need to do it -- the great thing about Apache is that those who do,
decide :) So let's define small, incremental things we can do to help make
this happen, together.

Cheers,
Chris