Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2005/09/14 00:56:43 UTC

[Vote] Zheng Zhong as Pluto Committer

I would like to nominate Zheng Zhong as a pluto committer.  Zheng has
been vital in increasing the activity on the pluto developer and user
lists.  He has submitted several patches and undoubtedly has a grasp of
both the portlet specification and the pluto implementation. He has
shown a willingness to work with others and a desire to help out.

Zheng has opened the following jira issues and submitted solid patches
for many of them:

PLUTO-167
PLUTO-166
PLUTO-162
PLUTO-161
PLUTO-160
PLUTO-151
PLUTO-150
PLUTO-148
PLUTO-147
PLUTO-146
PLUTO-145
PLUTO-144
PLUTO-141
PLUTO-140
PLUTO-139
PLUTO-138

David

Re: [Vote] Zheng Zhong as Pluto Committer

Posted by Michael Blum <bl...@apache.org>.
+1 from my side too.

Michael

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [Vote Results] Ulrich Kuester and Zheng Zhong as Pluto Committers

Posted by Ulrich Küster <Ul...@uni-jena.de>.
Hi,

 > Congrats, Ulrich and Zheng. Now we need to deal with the
 > administrative issues:

I would like to thank everybody for the trust being expressed by
granting commiter privileges to me. I'm happy to join the Pluto project
and I will do my very best to contribute to its improvement in order to
justify that trust.

I've send my signed CLA via snail mail already, hopefully it will arrive
soon.

If I may suggest a username for my Apache account I would propose
ukuester (or kuester) which both aren't taken yet.

Regards,

Ulrich Kuester

Re: [Vote Results] Ulrich Kuester and Zheng Zhong as Pluto Committers

Posted by Zhong ZHENG <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I sent my CLA to Apache via fax today. If I could also choose my Apache user
name, I prefer 'zheng', which is my family name. As proposed by the new
committers guide, here are some alternatives (although I don't think 'zheng'
could be taken): 'zhong' , 'zzheng'.

I am very happy to join you and contribute (directly) to pluto. Thank you
all for giving me the committer access! As spiderman said, more power, more
responsibility. I will use it well. ;-)

Regards.

2005/9/20, Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>:

> Sorry for arriving late here and in the thread voting for Ulrich
> Kuester. I think enough time has passed to close the vote.
>
> Results:
> Ulrich Kuester: 5 +1, no 0 or -1 votes.
> Zheng Zhong: 7 +1 (one non-binding +1), no 0 or -1 votes.
>
> Congrats, Ulrich and Zheng. Now we need to deal with the administrative
> issues:
>
> http://httpd.apache.org/dev/
> ( http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html is specific for
> new committers) offers some documentation on the internals of the Apache
> Software Foundation. Feel free to ask here or at
> infrastructure@apache.org if you have more questions.
>
> In particular, http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter explains
> what we need to do now.
>
> We need first to ensure that you have a CLA (Contributor License
> Agreement) on file. infra will not create accounts without this
> document. Once the Secretary records it as "on file" (Carsten, David
> Sean Taylor, Raphael or myself can peek the file where they are
> recorded) we need to send an email to root asking for your account, cc:
> the PMC. I'll take care of this step, but please ping me if I forget.
>
> Regards,
> Santiago
>

> --
> VP and Chair, Apache Portals (http://portals.apache.org)
> Apache Software Foundation

--

ZHENG Zhong

1 Avenue Alphand
75116 Paris, France
+33 6 76 80 45 90

http://heavyz.sourceforge.net
http://heavyz.blogspot.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/zhengzhong

[Vote Results] Ulrich Kuester and Zheng Zhong as Pluto Committers

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Here's my +1

The faster he gets access, the faster he can commit his own patches.

Posted by Stefan Hepper <st...@apache.org>.
David H. DeWolf wrote:

> I would like to nominate Zheng Zhong as a pluto committer.  Zheng has
> been vital in increasing the activity on the pluto developer and user
> lists.  He has submitted several patches and undoubtedly has a grasp
> of both the portlet specification and the pluto implementation. He has
> shown a willingness to work with others and a desire to help out.
>
> Zheng has opened the following jira issues and submitted solid patches
> for many of them:
>
> PLUTO-167
> PLUTO-166
> PLUTO-162
> PLUTO-161
> PLUTO-160
> PLUTO-151
> PLUTO-150
> PLUTO-148
> PLUTO-147
> PLUTO-146
> PLUTO-145
> PLUTO-144
> PLUTO-141
> PLUTO-140
> PLUTO-139
> PLUTO-138
>

> David

+1

Stefan

Re: [Vote] Zheng Zhong as Pluto Committer

Posted by Nick Lothian <ni...@mackmo.com>.
+1

Nick

Posted by Tariq Dweik <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [Vote] Zheng Zhong as Pluto Committer

Posted by CD...@hannaford.com.
+1

Thank you, Zheng, for all your hard work.
/Craig
Craig Doremus
Senior J2EE Application Developer
Hannaford Bros