Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by koteswara Rao Gundapaneni <ko...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/15 08:07:46 UTC

unable to start the tomcat 11 after successful build

Hi

I am unable to start the tomcat 11 server after successful build even its
not showing proper errors log is not able to view as its showing the
console in just few seconds

though I have catalina_home and java_home set properly

Thanks

Koti

Re: unable to start the tomcat 11 after successful build

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
This message belongs on the users mailing list, not the dev list.

https://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html

Mark