Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Sylvain Legault <sy...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/27 15:26:53 UTC

What is replaced Axis2MessageContext.getStringValue

Hi,

I'm trying to update with Synapse from the trunk and notice an API changed
and I'm having difficulties to figure out what is replacing it. Can anyone
point me in the right direction?
I would like to know what is replacing Axis2MessageContext.getStringValue?

Thanks
Sylvain

Re: What is replaced Axis2MessageContext.getStringValue

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
You could use the SynapseXPath.parseXPathString(String) method to get the
SynapseXPath.... and you also can retrieve the XPath string from AXIOMXPath,
I guess toString will work, in which case

SynapseXPath synXp = SynapseXPath.parseXPathString(axiomXp.toString());

Thanks,
Ruwan

Posted by Sylvain Legault <sy...@gmail.com>.
Great,