Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ruslan A Dautkhanov <ru...@scn.ru> on 2004/06/01 08:35:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Malformed multipart POST

Hello !

I use Apache/1.3.31 (Unix) mod_perl/1.28 mod_ssl/2.8.17 OpenSSL/
0.9.6i on 4.7-RELEASE-p23 in HTTPS mode.

and occasionally get errors
[Mon May 31 16:23:31 2004] [error] Malformed multipart POST\n
[Mon May 31 16:23:56 2004] [error] Malformed multipart POST\n
[Tue Jun  1 13:49:33 2004] [error] Malformed multipart POST\n

- users, which make requests in such situations fail to get
response from web-server.

This mistake raise occasionally, when users repeat his request,
usually apache process second request without any requests.
Furthermore, one client working with the same parameters, the
same browser etc. can get errors, but usually he will not get
any errors when repeat request identically.

I don't know is this mistake mod_ssl-specific or common for
non-https environment also.

Please point me to change configuration of apache.conf to
dissmiss this error. Thanks a lot for any information.

P.S. Please CC-copy answer to my email rusland@scn.ru .

--
 best regards,
Ruslan A Dautkhanov  rusland@scn.ru