Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com> on 2013/07/17 22:21:04 UTC

Re:[OT] tomcat 7 maven plugin run on a installed tomcat not embedded

fachhoch wrote:
> I am using   tomcat7-maven-plugin,   this is my configration

This list mostly strips attachments, so if you added your configuration as an attachment
here, it's gone.
Paste it in-line if it is necessary.

I would also advise to write your messages using a decent client program.
The more typos you make, the less understandable your message is, and the less chances you
have that someone will respond.

Re: Re:[OT] tomcat 7 maven plugin run on a installed tomcat not embedded

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
2013/7/18 fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>:
> tomcat7 maven plugin goal   tomcat7:run,  documentation  says its starts
> an embedded tomcat , is it possible to configure this goal to use use an
> installed server ?  I want  to use an installed server as
> my app  has dependency on other app which should run on the same
> tomcat

Not possible

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: Re:[OT] tomcat 7 maven plugin run on a installed tomcat not embedded