Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by jklcom99 <je...@intrapos.com> on 2008/05/27 16:45:30 UTC

(GERONIMO-4072) Fail to offline deploy an application because of the dependency to rmi-naming

Can someone tell me if this has been fixed for 2.1.1?

I'm getting  this error when deploying using ant:

     [java] 15:02:21,605 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting;
GBean
is now in the FAILED state:
abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-nami
ng/2.1.1/car?configurationName=org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1.1/ca
r"
     [java] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "null"
     [java]     at
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatEx
ception.java:48)
     [java]     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:447)
     [java]     at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:553)
     [java]     at sun.beans.editors.IntEditor.setAsText(IntEditor.java:21)
     [java]     at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.GBeanOverride.getVal
ue(GBeanOverride.java:389)
     [java]     at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.GBeanOverride.applyO
verrides(GBeanOverride.java:348)
     [java]     at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManage
r.setAttributes(LocalAttributeManager.java:210)
     [java]     at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManage
r.applyOverrides(LocalAttributeManager.java:179)
     [java]     at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.<init>(Config
uration.java:280)
     [java]     ...

Re: (GERONIMO-4072) Fail to offline deploy an application because of the dependency to rmi-naming

Posted by jklcom99 <je...@intrapos.com>.
Is there a work around for the time being?

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.