Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2017/11/09 12:34:59 UTC

mxmlc/asjsc command line arguments

Hi,

Would someone please be so kind to tell me which command line arguments
will allow me to build a simple application from one .as file, using mxmlc
or asjsc or any of the 'straight from the compiler jars' executables, so I
can use that as a reference project/build for my new WASM compiler)?

I keep getting 'Missing builtin type Object' and similar mis-configuration
errors, but I can't for the life of me find the correct combination of
arguments... And documentation is kinda hard to find ;-)

Thanks,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: mxmlc/asjsc command line arguments

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Assuming you want to start small (no Royale framework code), the
examples/native folder contains a ButtonExample that is set up to compile
without any framework, using js-config.xml

That should be calling the mxmlc.jar in js/lib with +configname=js

IMO, the key pieces in js-config.xml is the -external-library-path (or
-js-external-library-path) to js/libs/js.swc, and not having anything else
on -library-path (or -js-library-path) like framework SWCs.  Js.swc is
where Object is defined for non-SWF compiles.

HTH,
-Alex