Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by KayVajj <va...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/13 20:05:12 UTC

Hadoop Common API docs

I don't find any API docs for the hadoop common. I was trying to understand
how the hadoop CLI works and ran into the class
org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar. But couldn't find api docs for the hadoop
common jar. Please direct me to the location.

Re: Hadoop Common API docs

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
The RunJar class's API isn't for "public" consumption, and is an internal
class of Apache Hadoop, which may explain its lack of public facing docs.
Its implementation however, is simple enough to read through, and you can
find it at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/util/RunJar.java?view=markup
.

--