Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2009/02/03 10:01:10 UTC

Hbase client

I would like to have abstraction layers for the HTable and RowResult
because My project uses the two classes to implement Graph and AdjList
(or Matrix and Vector). w/o abstraction layers, the codes are becoming
very messy.

What do you think?
edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org

Re: Hbase client

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
We may want to handle the RDF graph using Hbase, then If we use the
neighbors(String v) which returns a adjacency list of strings instead
of HTable.getRow(String row), we can move into more intuition-style
programming even if It wont related with best algorithms.

> but am not sure how best to port the idea to HBase yet.

Check this out -
http://blog.udanax.org/2009/01/distributed-matrix-multiplication-with.html
- you may receive some help.

edwardyoon@apache.org